" /> UMRAH – Australian Travel Consolidation


Documents you will need to complete for your Umrah trip and email to umrah@Atconsolidation.com.au

Visa Application

Find below the Requirement for umrah visa (all scanned documents)
  • A fully completed visa application form.
  • Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of Arrival Into the Kingdom, which includes the place of birth and the full name of the applicant (A single name in the passport is not accepted). Please DONOT send us your passport. Only send us clear scanned colour copy of first page showing your name and other details.
  • Two recent passport size photographs.Scanned colour Passport size photo with white background. Ladies must provide photograph wearing a scarf.
  • Scanned copy of confirmed round trip air ticket from the Ummrah Agent showing travel into and out of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, for each person.Scanned copy of certificate/ Letter of Introduction stamped from an Islamic Association certifying that the applicant is a Muslim.
  • Ladies and children must be accompanied by a male relative (Mehram). Certified copies of proof of relationship (marriage or birth certificate, These must be certified by a Notary Public or at a police station. Certification from Justice of Peace will not be accepted.A Letter from the Islamic Association) must be submitted.
  • A certificate of vaccination against Meningitis (Meningicoccal), which must be done at least 10 days prior to entry into Saudi Arabia and be valid for three (3) years.Scanned copy of Certificate of Vaccination for meningitis (ACYW 135) and seasons flu (FLUVAX). This must be in a letter from your GP stating you have been vaccinated, are in good health, free from contagious diseases and has had immunization against Meningitis (ACYW135) & the FLU Vaccine (Seasonal influenza vaccine). All in one paragraph on doctor letterhead. This medical certificate must bear the official stamp of the Doctor / Medical Center
  • Non-Australian or New Zealand passport holder must submit an immigration residency permit showing at least two years prior residency in Australia or New Zealand. Hand written passport is Not accepted.